3/07/2016

Spring Edit: Toddler Boys

Good morning! It's been raining like crazy here in the Bay Area, and it has me wishing for warmer weather! Since I'm stuck inside all day, I've been busy looking online for springtime clothing for my little one. He is now 19 months now (cannot believe it!!!) and quickly outgrowing all of his chilly weather clothes- which is great because they've gotten a lot of use! But on the other hand has me scrambling to get ready for the warm weather once this wet weather comes to an end! 

I like to get a lot of my basics at Carters, Target, and Gap- but It's also nice to get a few special pieces to throw into his wardrobe mix from online shops such as Zara, JCrew, Bloomingdales, and Nordstroms. I can't believe how cute some of the clothes are out there for the little ones. I am always wishing I could find some of the same items for my hubby (they'd have to come in a kids size XXXXL) haha! 

This rain is great for Cali, but I'm calling on the sun gods to hurry up!! Mama needs her little one to get outside so he can run around. Being stuck inside is rough!! What types of things do you do with your youngsters to keep them occupied all day while its raining from sun up to sun down??? Would love to hear from other Mamas! Hope you all stay dry!



Steals & Deals:
Gap: 40% Off Purchase--- SPRINGIT
JCrew: 20% Off Purchase--- GETSHOPPING








No comments:

Post a Comment