3/08/2016

Life Through The Lens

I wanted to post a few pics from my phone and from Instagram. Sometimes life just gets so hectic that its nice to reflect back on what's been happening in our lives.  I also get so many compliments and questions about Lucas clothes that I thought I'd share some details on what he and I are both wearing! If you have any other questions feel free to write me or comment! Happy Tuesday! 

On Vacation in Los Angeles last month. I went to Pepperdine and used to live in Malibu, so it was so fun showing my little one around my old stomping ground! We ate at Malibu Farm on the Malibu Pier and it was amazing! I wish it was around when I was in college! The menu was super healthy and the drink choices were out of this world! I ordered the "JalapeƱo"- SO DELICIOUS! Luca loved our front row spot watching the waves. Great way to keep the little one occupied.

What I'm Wearing: 
Top (Sold out in Black but available in White) Similar here & here 
Celine Sunglasses 

At the beach in Malibu with our little one. You can not be in Malibu and NOT go to the beach, come on! And Luca had zero complaints about it! He would have stayed all day if he could! The seagulls and the huge waves were way too entertaining for him. haha

What Luca is wearing: 
Quiksilver Hat
Polo Ralph Lauren Shorts (Sold out) Similar here 
Agnes b. Sweatshirt -It was a present from Paris :)


At one of my best friends wedding in Newport Beach! It was black tie, which is so fun because we never really get the chance to dress up like this. It was such a beautiful wedding!! There were fireworks during the ceremony and the reception had a huge flower wall and ceiling with crystals. It was unreal!! Such a fun night. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Michael Kors Gown (Sold out) 
Prada Heels (Have had these forever, similar here)
Chanel Clutch
Wrap Pearl Necklace (Similar here, here & here

What Luca is Wearing: 
Gap Sweat Pants (Sold out, similar here)
Billabong Tee (Similar here)


At the Zoo celebrating my hubby's birthday! Unlike me, my hubby doesn't make much of a to do about his birthday. He told me that he wanted to go to the zoo because one of the best presents would be watching Luca get all excited seeing the animals! It really was such an amazing gift!! It warmed both our hearts and we had the absolute best time!!! 

What Luca is Wearing: 
Quiksilver Shirt (Similar here)
Mini Boden Jeans

What I'm Wearing:
Rag & Bone Bomber Jacket (Sold out, similar here & here)

Rainy day gear. Love this little Lion of mine!! 

What Luca is Wearing: 
Zara Coat (Sold out, similar here)

What I'm Wearing: 

Brunch time with the fam is the best! We were all sick this past week so it was nice to get our of the house! It was our first time trying Cafe Borrone and it was AMAZING! Luca loved his Belgian waffle (that I definitely couldn't resist taking a couple (hundred) bites of)!! I'm thinking we might start making this our weekend tradition! 

What Luca is Wearing: 
Tumble N' Dry Sweatshirt 







No comments:

Post a Comment