3/09/2016

Current Inspiration: Johanna Ortiz

There is a fashion designer who literally is my spirit animal. I mean, she has the most breath-taking pieces- they literally are what dreams are made of. Her name is Johanna Ortiz & she is an amazing Colombian couture designer. I came across her collection the other day, and I just fell in love! Her designs are feminine, flowy, and flattering. The prints are just right, the billowy sleeves and off the shoulder touches are perfection, and the bows are the finishing touches. I do have to say, Johanna Ortiz clothes are a bit pricey, but I can pine after them, right?? And you them as inspiration for my spring & summer boards. If clothes represent someones personality, this is my personality! Check out what I'm talking about below. 
















You can shop her clothing online at Net-A-Porter & Moda Operandi. Are you in love like I am?? 






No comments:

Post a Comment